Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

We hope you have a great Halloween today!! 

From my "Super" Kidamerinks!! :)



And yes, I've been slacking in the "posting" lately. 

My apologies. 

We've done some really fun stuff for our Letter E week and for our Halloween Week as well, I just have not had ANY time to sit and blog and edit pictures. I could stay up until the wee hours of the night, however... my kidamerinks have decided to turn into infants... they are up multiple times a night!! Both of them!! What to do? 

So lately, I've been obeying the mantra, "Sleep when your kids sleep." 

Seriously, I feel like I have two newborns!!

No bueno. 

Posting to resume post haste!!

And, if you have any sleep solutions that have worked for you... please, feel free to comment!! :)

No comments: