Monday, September 19, 2011

Kidamerinks FHE: The Sacrament

For FHE this week, I did up a packet from Hatch Patch Creations

Let me just tell you, these FHE packets are so awesome and super CHEAP!!

You.have.to.get.them. 

And, no... I do not get anything from them for saying that. 

But when I find something I like, I have to share it with ya'll!!

I did the Sacrament one. 
It is so cute, informative, and fun for the Kidamerinks. 

I even took it along with me to Primary (I got called to be a Primary Teacher, 3-6 year olds) and they absolutely loved the game. You take turns taking a cup from the "tray" and you are asked a trivia question about the Sacrament. 

It was great, and even kept the little ones attention for a while!!


I chose to buy the Black & White version, and then colored and laminated it myself.
See what you can get for $2.50? You seriously cannot beat that!!
I <LOVE> Hatch Patch!!


This is the Sacrament Game. Such a great idea. 

I know I've said this before, but go visit Hatch Patch and seriously buy every single one of her creations!! They are awesome.

I'm doing one a week!! :)

No comments: