Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kidamerinks in the Kitchen: "F" is for Fruit (Dip)

We made this amazing Fruit Dip for our "F" Week. 

Let me tell you... It is amazing! 

If you think Peanut Butter with Apples/Banana's are good, then I have the perfect dip for you!!

It's super easy, and super AMAZING!! 

Confession: I basically ate this whole bowl and had to make another batch for my Kidamerink!!



And, It's Healthy Too!!

Here is the Recipe: 

1 6oz. cup of Vanilla Yogurt (I used Dannon's Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt)
2 Tbs. Peanut Butter
1 Tbs. Dark Brown Sugar

That's it!

Throw it all in a blender. Then blend away, and you are left with a little piece of heaven to dip your fruit into!!


I have to admit, I was a little skeptical... yogurt and peanut butter don't exactly go together in my book. But, Oh. My. Word. It is amazing. It is a fluffy, yummy, peanutbuttery, fruity and delightful experience.

As I typed that last sentence I had the urge to say, "I love it so much, I might just marry it!"

Yeah, I like it that much!! :)


Oh, and my Kidamerink loved it too! 

So go and try it!! :)

No comments: